Someone thinks I'm a commenter and gave me this award. Wo000ooHoooo000ooo!!!
Just like any other blog awards, here are the set of rules to follow :
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award; place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Answer the 10 questions associated with the award.
5. Nominate a few of your favorite bloggers for the award.
6. Post links to the blogs you nominate
Here we go.
Thank you Jennifer for this award. I recently followed her blog at more than a MOMMY.
And for the 10 questions :
1. Why do you blog?
For the love of writing. Writing has been my friend. It's my fortress when I want to vent, rant, dream, cry, laugh. When I write is when I wanna be myself.
And because blogging is pretty much handy than keeping a journal (I used to have one while growing up), and writing on it every night would become a tedious task.
2. What are your three best memories?
The bestest memory I had are all those times spent with my father. I lost him at such a young age. And I'm a Daddy's girl. I treasured all those memories coz it's where I can only feel him alive.
The second best would be my childhood. When you're still carefree and innocent and you know nothing but play all day, goof around and just be a child that you are. No obligations. No responsibilities.
The third would be my college days when I'm full of dreams and ready to conquer the world (I'm just exaggerating). I had so much fun in college than in high school.
3. If you had to change your real name, what would you change it to?
Sidney Sheldon. My all-time favorite author. I just love the sound of his name.
4. What are the five things you can't live without?
Computer... cellphone... Television... Okay when you say things I meant things.
My family and friends (and my dog). Without them life would surely become a mess.
5. What are the four best books you've ever read?
The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom
The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks
If Tomorrow Comes - Sidney Sheldon
The Third Twin - Ken Follett
6. Tell me something unique and interesting about yourself.
I'm a fan of rock bands and I dream of marrying a rock star someday. haha!
7. What do you love about yourself?
I don't panick easily. I'm good at keeping my cool and composed even when I'm under fire.
8. What is the best movie ever made?
Urrghh! Please don't make me choose... Alright. Maybe, Shrek? Yes! Shrek. Because I've seen it a dozen times (from part 1-3) yet I still laugh like I would on the first time.
9. If you had a "freaky friday" experience, who would you trade places with and why?
Now ask me why.
Well, who doesn't want to be in his shoes, anyway???
Answer : Bill Gates.
10. What's the best part about being a woman?
You can make PMS as an excuse for being grumpy and unreasonable.
You'll be offered a seat on the bus/train even if it's already full, provided that you wear tight-fitting jeans/skirt and a cute, hot top.
There's always someone willing to carry your luggage or anything you hand-carried as long as.... see italic fonts above
You will not be forced to do ardous tasks such as lifting heavy objects and the likes. After all, men are designed for that. Oppss!
Oh my god! I can make an entire post by just answering this question.
Now it's time to pass the Super Comments Award to the following bubbly bloggers who always have something to say :
Hope you enjoy it ladies!