Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Feels like high school again

I'm sharing another favorite poem of mine. This is how stupid you can get when you fall in love. Waaahhh!!! I miss that feeling. I almost forgot what it's like. It's crazy but alright. Funny yet insane. So watch out and beware!!hehehe...

______________________________________________________________________

Because You Kissed Me Good-Night
by BigDawg

I climbed the door
And opened the stairs
I said my pajamas
And put on my prayers
Then turned off my bed
And crawled into the light
All because you kissed me good-night

Next morning, I woke
And scrambled my shoes
Polished my eggs and
Toasted the news
I couldn't tell my left from right
All cause you kissed me good-night.

That evening, at last,
I felt normal again
I called up my mother
and picked up the phone
I spoke to my puppy
And threw my dad a bone
Even at midnight
The sun was still bright
All because you kissed me good-night

_________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

 

blog visitors since 05/19/10