Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The 9,554,696,748,546,210 REASONS (and counting) why I'm soooooo ANNOYED with my Colleague

Apart from the regular stress I deal at work, I deal with a co-worker who ultimately comes from Satan's den (read: HELL). If you hate someone at your workplace just because they don't follow you on twitter, doesn't like your posts on Facebook OR doesn't give you "life" when you were stuck in level 33 of Candy Crush Saga - consider yourselves lucky!

Sure we don't have to be best friends to co-exist. But if you always put yourself in the subject of discussion and you're an attention-seeking whore, then lock yourself in a room full of mirrors because I'll hand you a glass of drink with poison.

To give you an idea how ANNOYING she is under normal (read again: DAILY) circumstances, read on:

1. The Bubbly Blabber

Who doesn't love a bubbly fellow? We all do, right? But when does being bubbly becomes irritating? It's when (a) she gives her two cents when I'm NOT asking for it. Worst, she's NOT even part of the conversation but throws herself in because she felt that she has a say to EVERYTHING. (b) I'm talking to another colleague then here she comes and asks what we're talking about then shares her own story. Bitch, I've got 2 bucks. Go find someone you can talk to! (c) Somebody asks me a question and she answers. Wait, are you my speaker that you answer everything for me? (d) She repeats what I say. Echoooo. Helooooo...???

2. The Everybody-All-Eyes-On-Me Attitude

Did I mention that she loves attention? Yes? Coz she makes it a point to dress inappropriately in every company event. And when I say inappropriate, I'm talking about plunging necklines here and there, lacy top that makes all the boys ogle at her brassiere, shorty shorts that resembles a boyleg swimwear to me. Not only once did a colleague criticize commented on her distasteful fashion sense but she seemed oblivious.

Now if that's not attention-seeking bitch, what do you call that?

3. Her unladylike antics

I  hate it when people talk loudly on the phone. Dude, have you ever heard about modulation?

 When she's talking to someone outside the company, she always sounds like the big boss. I pity those contractors, customer service agents and staff who had a taste of her whip-lashing tongue. It's pathetic that she had to be tyrannical to get things done. What's more, she wants everything A-S-A-P. So when she calls - drop everything you do and RUUUNNNN.

Another thing - when she sneezes she doesn't cover her mouth. Oh gross!
4. Interruption please...

I really think it's beyond rude when someone deliberately interrupts you in the middle of your sentence. Well, guess what? She does that all the time. I'm not sure if she's aware that it's downright disrespectful?




I guess it happens when you were not born with a spoon of manners in your mouth.

5. Staging a Pregnancy Drama

One time she showed up at the office looking harassed. I mean sleep-deprived. Then she goes on saying she's nauseated, no appetite, food craving and a week delayed period. I get it. She's trying to tell me, oh not only me, but the WHOLE office, particularly everyone she meets at the hallway that she THINKS she's pregnant.

Now if that's how you disclose your active sex life outside of marriage, then go ahead. But stop saying "I'm in denial, I don't wanna get pregnant yet." At 40 you sounded like a high-schooler. Really.

She whines about it every single day. So I told her : see your doctor and have yourself checked. Her reply: I'm still busy. I'll do it in the next two weeks.

She said whaaattt??? 

Then get a pregnancy kit you idiot!

That and the many, many, many things.

I also hate it when she calls while I'm on vacation, whenever she says we have the same shoe style but never seen her wear that even once, when she calls my friends by their pet names that I made up (who the hell gave her the right to do that?), when she refuses to join at meetings because her boss is around and that she's pretending busy (she's not), when she baby talks her boyfriend (gaaaaddd we hear it loud and clear) and this and that!

So tell me, you wouldn't want a co-worker like that or would you?



0 comments:

 

blog visitors since 05/19/10