Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

whatever happened to my love for writing

For months I had literally ignored this blog. 

Not just blogging, but writing itself.

I'm not going to blame my job this time. I'm not going to say I'm too busy to sit down and write. I'm not going to say my masters program stole my whole time and drained me.

Maybe it's one of those times when you're too tired to care about everything. When you just want to deal with the present and savor it to yourself.

Or maybe I just lack focus.

Or doing many things at the same time is no longer true to me.

Whatever it is, I'm glad I have revisited this blog.

And hopefully, I can fill it with many stories just like what I used to do before.


P.S.

Hell yeah, I need to blog more often. I'm lost in this new blogger theme.
Since when did blogger inherited facebook's quirks?



2 comments:

Sey said...

I must say a long time ago. I think they changed the user interface late last year.

I am glad to hear from you today. Even though you don't want to blame the busy schedule I know you're busy.

I think we all need focus.

Gnetch said...

YES! YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE OFTEN. I'M NOT YELLING. I'M JUST SAYING.

YES, I'M CALM... I'M CALM!

Haha! :P

 

blog visitors since 05/19/10