Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Death by Chocolate

Last night we had our monthly social activity with colleagues. It became a monthly ritual when we discovered our love for food and talk over the round table.

Anyway, after dinner, we chilled at Casa Verde for dessert. We ordered this ultimate chocolate ice cream, about 6 inches in height.


Death By Chocolate. That's the name of this 'to die for' dessert. Chocolate cake plus nutty rocky road ice cream rolled into one - who wouldn't die? :)

Well, I didn't. But surely my fats and calories did! hahaha!



5 comments:

Sey said...

I suddenly crave for rocky road. Thanks for awakening my taste buds...hahaha.

I love that idea of a monthly social activity to lessen the stress.

Gnetch said...

Oh. My. God.

I want that!!! I SOOOO WANT THAT ICE CREAM!!!!

Hoobert the Awesome said...

Yay! Yummy nga. *died*

Anonymous said...

In this super hot day, i wouldn't mind if it's too much of sugar and all calories hahaha! I think everyone will agree ;) I WANT ONE!

Come At Me Bro said...

This is great!

 

blog visitors since 05/19/10